⏱ 6 months - Full Time (30 hrs / week)
💼 Mid to Senior Developers
What you'll do?
We're tasked with building an impactful software that will unlock improved access to health and human services to millions of people in the United States.
As a Node.js developer, you'll help us build the foundations of what will become an Information and Referral
Some problems we'll tackle include single sign-on
and managing subscriptions
This is a full-time contract position for 6 months, with the possibility to become a full-time employee.
What we're looking for
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a full-stack or backend engineer.
- You're able to clearly express yourself in English both orally and in written form.
- Deep understanding of NodeJS and RESTful APIs (we use Typescript, Koa, TypeORM)
- Strong knowledge of data modeling and RDBMS
- You can work independently and as a team
- Problem solver, care about well-crafted software and ready to add value
- Bonus: Experience with React, AWS, Docker or CDK
- 💶 Fair compensation for your work.
- 💻 Co-working membership costs and software licenses for programming covered by us.
- 🔆 No overtime: we only work 30 hours per week. More time for family & life.
- 🤘 Work directly with seasoned professionals in our team. We do code reviews and mentoring on good programming practices.
Our process consists of a single Google Hangouts meeting, where we get to know each other. Then you'll open the code editor and do some programming. Nothing crazy, just a real-life programming task.
If everything goes right, we'll get back to you with an offer.